Stainless Shelf W80 | FRAMA
The FRAMA Shelf is a reinterpretation of the traditional Scandinavian shelf design from the fifties. Constructed from solid stainless steel and defined by a sharp yet graceful silhouette, our single shelves can be used for bedside, kitchen, office, storage, and display. Due to the material’s natural corrosion resistance, the shelves can withstand rough, heavy-use applications both indoor and outdoor.
FRAMA is a multi-disciplinary design brand that creates lifestyle objects that inspire the senses and encourage mindful living. With an emphasis on natural materials, simple geometries, and uncompromising quality, Frama’s work connects the imaginative with the practical, resulting in a uniquely warm and honest aesthetic.
Since the launch of our first collection in 2011, FRAMA has embraced an organic and collaborative approach to design; an approach that is equally inspired by the old and the new, by digital technologies and analogue traditions. Frama’s naturalistic, hands-on approach to design and production has allowed the brand to create a unified aesthetic.
– Weight capacity estimated to 15 kg, depending on the wall and screws
– Easy to mount with two screws (not included)
– Can easily be combined with a number of other Frama shelves
- H 1.6 / W 80 / D 20 cm (shelf), H 20 / L 20.8 cm (brackets)
- H 1.6 / W 80 / D 27 cm (shelf), H 20 / D 20.8 cm (brackets)
Materials: Stainless Steel Shelf and Brackets